Transportation Office: 678-2581
Just a reminder that school buses are on the road 5 days a week transporting students safely to and from school.
Please share with your child the following safety rules:
- Be at your assigned bus stop at least 5 minutes prior to your pick-up time.
- Stand back from the street.
- Wait for the bus to come to a complete stop, red lights flashing and stop sign out before approaching the bus.
- Do not cross the street until the driver signals you to cross the street.
- Get on the bus in a single file line and take your assigned seat.
- Sit and talk quietly with your neighbor.
- Keep your feet and belongings out of the aisle.
- Keep your bus clean.
- Stay seated until your bus stops.
- Exit the bus safely, one at a time holding the handrail.
- Do not push or shove as you exit.
- Always cross in front of the bus.
- Never walk behind the bus.
As always, we anticipate a wonderful year in student transportation. Students, we ask you to be patient, alert and above all, be safe.